You only have until August 14 to respond to Lower Thames Crossing design consultation
This is a reminder that Highways England is consulting on further revisions to the design of the Lower Thames Crossing.
If you want to take part, you need to be quick as the consultation closes on Wednesday, August 12.
We can comment on the proposed refinements, which include:
- Minor refinements to elements of the highways design
- Updated paths for walkers, cyclists and horse riders
- Proposals for redirecting and upgrading utilities
- More detailed landscaping proposals
- Further developed ecological mitigation measures
The consultation is a digital-first event, meaning that all materials, including an online feedback form, will be accessible here
You can also order printed copies of the consultation materials by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more on the Lower Thames Crossing, see here