Our AGM is on Saturday, October 3. Please join us… it has never been more important that we stand together
We know things are difficult for many of us at the moment and we can lose track of all that’s going on, so here’s a gentle reminder that this year’s CPRE Essex Annual General Meeting is being held ‘virtually’, by Zoom, on Saturday, October 3, at 10.30 am.
CPRE chief executive Crispin Truman will be the guest speaker.
If you would like to ‘attend’ the AGM, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to RCCE House, Threshelfords Park, Inworth Road, Feering, Colchester, Essex CO5 9SE.
If you are unfamiliar with Zoom, again please email email@example.com – we will be only too pleased to help.
With the government on the verge of deregulating planning and limiting local democratic control of development, our Essex countryside that we treasure so much, together with our way of life, has never faced greater pressure. If we are to continue in our efforts to keep Essex beautiful, we need your support now as much as at any time in our history. Please join us on October 3.
- To read the Chairman’s Invitation, click here
- To read the Agenda, click here
- To read the Chairman’s Report, click here
- To read the Treasurer’s Report, click here
- To read the Trustees’ Report and Accounts, click here
- To read the Special Resolution, click here
- To read the Memorandum and Articles, click here
- To read the Minutes from the 2019 AGM, click here