Read the documents for our AGM (on Saturday, October 2) here
As already advised on these pages, this year’s CPRE Essex AGM is being held at 2pm on Saturday, October 2, via Zoom.
The guest speaker is scheduled to be Dr Jake Richards, county adviser to the Essex branch of the NFU (National Farmers Union).
With a limit on the number of people who can attend a virtual meeting, if you are intending to join us, can you please let us know by email at email@example.com or write to us at RCCE House, Threshelfords Park, Inworth Road, Feering, Colchester CO5 9SE by Saturday, September 18.
We will send you logging-on details nearer the time.
If you are unfamiliar with Zoom, again please email firstname.lastname@example.org – we will be only too pleased to help.
- To read the Chairman’s Invitation, click here
- To read the Chairman’s Report, click here
- To read the Treasurer’s Report, click here
- To read the Financial Report 2020-21, click here
- To read the Minutes from the 2020 AGM, click here
The confirmed agenda will be placed here in due course.