We’re presenting a winter series of talks based on farming… here are the dates
So many people enjoyed our series of talks last winter that we felt we had no option but to offer you some more…
With circumstances and indeed life very different a year on, we won’t be holding quite as many as last time and we have chosen to present them under a unifying theme – that of farming.
There will be four talks – and, like the previous series, all will be held ‘virtually’ via Zoom and are free to members, supporters and friends.
The four talks are being given by:
- Tom Bradshaw, NFU vice-president: The Importance of British Food Production; Wednesday, January 26, 6.30pm
- Rebecca Inman, Farming & Wildlife Advisory Group: talk title to be confirmed; Wednesday, February 9, 6.30pm
- Christy Willet, AHDB monitor farm and farmer: The Challenges of Farming: Past, Present and Future; Wednesday, February 23, 6.30pm
- Rev Canon Janet Nicholls, rural adviser and agricultural chaplain: Faith in Farming?; Wednesday, March 9, 6.30pm
• If you would like to join one, any or all of the above talks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you Zoom log-on details in due course
• If you are unfamiliar with Zoom, again please email email@example.com and we will do our best to help set you up